Roleplay

Not a member? Interested in becoming one? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Dren

Re: Roleplay

Postby Dren » Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 am

I'm looking forward to some heavy-RP and the more fan-fics I read, the more I think my play revolve around it! Plenty of time to work on my character's backstory, but chances are I'll seek to play a support role(leaning towards medical but subject to change) on someone's ship instead of mainly being a pilot. If there is one thing that I learned from other MMORPG's, it's not to rush into progressing as fast as I can and take time to enjoy the community and interactions afforded to me. :D
last.fm   |    Steam    |   Twitter
Waxman

Postby Waxman » Fri May 29, 2015 5:43 am

Cant believe I didn't see this thread.

I plan on mostly Heavy RolePlay. I'm still in the process of setting my guild up.

I decided this way back in 2012 when I first heard of Star Citizen and Squadron 42, even have two names on my account, Joshua who does the ship management and front work, and Waxman who is my Character.

I wont have a single focus and will be based around Armitage so I will be seeing a lot of combat. But we also need medical and merchants.
I am a unique RP'er. My Characters are not exactly lawful but they are not pirates. I am moral to a fault.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Fettered

Postby Fettered » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:59 am

From what I understand of SC being very Sandbox and some what procedural for me the draw of that is the role play. So I will be one of the roleplayers in the Org. It's also a big reason I want lots of alts, I like to wear many hats but as a roleplayer I like to keep them kind of separate.

Return to “About The Enablers”