Barely used Warthog

Post items you have for trade or sale.
Mage

Barely used Warthog

Postby Mage » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:53 am

Hi guys,

One of my friends has given up on non-twisters after seeing the branded sticks and shelved his hog. When I asked him about it he said neither he or his wife liked it and I told him I was sure I could find someone who'd want it. We agreed on $250 so after finally getting a chance to plug it in and make sure everything works as well as snap a quick photo I thought I'd offer it up here before putting it on [H] where I'm fairly certain it'll go quickly. It looks new, I didn't even find any scratches. Was told they used it in a couple games for a few hours and just didn't like not having a twist (blech).

He had the box and all the paperwork etc so it'll ship in the original box (packed in another box). If someone wants to buy it cost+shipping then I'll get it to you. If you're in the CONUS then it should be a piece of cake, I just want it tracked no matter what and then I'll ship it however else you'd prefer (ins, sig etc). Be warned, it's a big heavy box so I'd expect $20-$30 bucks shipping but I haven't checked yet. If you're outside the US, I have no idea what would need to happen to get it to you but I will try if you want to pay for the shipping.

Paypal/Amazon would be fine. Could work something else out but unless you're a common name in our thread or here then I'd prefer to get the payment first and will email or text the shipping receipt so you'll know. I didn't really shoot photos since it's all over the internet.

I'll put it up on [Hard] in a week or two. Shoot me a PM here and I'll exchange emails and phone numbers. If more than one person wants it, it'll go to whoever is GTG first.

Click to see full size image
Last edited by Mage on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain Glume

Re: Barely used Warthog

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Your picture is acting up. Might I suggest you upload that directly into our site here with the Attachments next to the options of your message.
Mage

Re: Barely used Warthog

Postby Mage » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Thanks Cap, I'll do that later. Looks like they finally pulled the easy links on google. =/

Return to “Swap Meet”