Resigned Resignation

Event co-ordination / misc.

Moderators: Board, Queen

Dr_Anatine

Re: Resigned Resignation

Postby Dr_Anatine » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Batgirl wrote:I am saddened to see you having these issues. I hope it does not take you away totally from us. I hope your health improves and things get easier for you.

Absolutely not! I have an Idris M to crew, and poison to mine, and many races to watch!

Thank you for your kind words. Improvements are slowly happening. I do look forward to having evenings and weekends for play though!

Cheers,

Dr. A
mformonkey

Postby mformonkey » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm

All the best for improvement in your health Dr A! a good physio does make a huge difference. We'll all be here to welcome you back when you're able to return more fully.

You have of course now unleashed Eris. The results will surely be spectacular :D
Dr_Anatine

Postby Dr_Anatine » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 pm

mformonkey wrote:All the best for improvement in your health Dr A! a good physio does make a huge difference. We'll all be here to welcome you back when you're able to return more fully.

You have of course now unleashed Eris. The results will surely be spectacular :D

I have complete faith in Eris to exert her will... errr... assist in this most important task of corralling the social aspects of the Enablers.

:-)

Dr. A
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Thu May 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Well just to necro this thread, I assume you have fixed your broken ass by now? :D
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.

Return to “Social”