Bless me father for I have simmed

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
ScrappyHorse

Bless me father for I have simmed

Postby ScrappyHorse » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Admittedly, I am an addict. When i wake in the morning I turn on my favorite Twitch channels. I begin the day with Twerk17 stream, then BadNewsBaron, and finally in the evening is WTFOsaurus. For the last two months these streams have been running in the background while I pour through RSI forums, youtube, twitter and wherever I can find anything Starcitizen. While I am not a writer I have challenged myself with writing a back story for my Starcitizen character, carefully interweaving my story into Starcitizen lore beginning in the first Tevarin war and on to the present SC year. I am far from done with this back story as it is quickly becoming a novel. Giving up on every other game that I used to play all of my thought and focus has turned to the Starcitizen universe. I cant even get into any other games right now as I would rather watch other people play Starcitizen, or read about Starcitizen. This is the game I have been waiting for, apparently. Its funny, I don't even know the guys and gals at CIG and I would defend them with every once of me. God speed, see you in the verse!
Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: Bless me father for I have simmed

Postby Shank » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:42 am

Welcome to the fold.
ScrappyHorse

Re: Bless me father for I have simmed

Postby ScrappyHorse » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 pm

So I am doing some home renovations. I snap a chalk line on a ceiling that I am taking out and grab the sawzall. as I am cutting I begin to really focus on a straight cut down that line and I liken it to holding a target using a stick and throttle. keep steady, squeeze the trigger, take the hits, dont deviate now. yeah,, just had to write that down real quick.

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”