Brand new today, Hello SCAA

Meet your fellow addicts.
GeneralMAZE

Brand new today, Hello SCAA

Postby GeneralMAZE » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:07 am

Hello SCAA, I am brand new to the Org today just registered here and on the RSI SCAA Org page.
I sub to Nichole D'Angelo YouTube for a very long time i just never gotten around to joining the org
till now, I love all her shows and sometimes i watch them more than once. Hopefully I can learn to
love this Org just as much.

I am a team player I love to play online with others in a Team setting, and also just love to get on a
chat sever to talk about whatever getting to know people of all walks of life. I play AC all the time
I am very active and very competitive. I know I cant win them all but I will for damn sure try.

I am willing to train practice and earn my way up the ranks. I am very laid back cool as a fan
but I can also be very intense and focus on winning and making sure my Org looks good
and fierce.

I really hope that I can get a chance to speak with all of you and get to know you all cause
I really don't like forums and texting, I hate text I'm ol'skool. I come for an era we can ether talk it out
or Fight it out. I prefer the voice conversation.

Your new Recruit
Gen.Maze
Waxman

Re: Brand new today, Hello SCAA

Postby Waxman » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:46 am

Welcome.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Eris

Postby Eris » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Welcome aboard GeneralMAZE!

I've updated your forum permissions so you have full access now. Be sure to check out this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=524&view=unread#unread

We have a regular get together on Sundays to play Arena Commander and just hang out and chat. I hope to see you there!
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:16 pm

Welcome to the org. :)

As Eris has said we have a general get together on Sundays where we hang out, plus Waxman has a semi-regular gaming marathon on Saturdays. People also hop on and off mumble all week long, although we are just starting to test out Raidcall as a free alt to mumble. Additionally most of us are members of operation pitchfork, and Raidcall is the voice client they use so there is also nearly always someone online from OP.
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Welcome to the funship.

:)
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Shank wrote:Welcome to the funship.

:)

For some reason that made me think of Iron Man. 'This is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there...' :D

I just realised that I've watched that film far too many times. I have no life... :(
Last edited by Solaias on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Welcome aboard :)
GeneralMAZE

Postby GeneralMAZE » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:36 am

Thank you very much for the warm welcomes, but if i am to join in on sunday with you guys,how would i go about doing that?

And also how do i get one of those cool forum sigs?
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:08 am

The sig images are from Captain Glume, and you can find them scattered in this thread: http://forums.starcitizenaa.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=97
They are spread out a bit as they were posted as they were made.

As for getting to join us for our weekly social meetup. First of all you will need some voice comms. You can find the info you need here: http://forums.starcitizenaa.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=523&view=unread#unread
Once that is done you need to add us as friends over on the RSI Site, quite a few of us have the same handles and/or Avatars so you can track most of us down. Both of mine are exactly the same for example. For those you can't find, we can do it as we all meet up on Raidcall before the going in-game.

We will need your RSI forum name too so we can add you to our friends lists. Then we can invite you to games in SC. :)

I think that covers the basics. Except that you must obviously have a ship package to be able to play in SC, but I assume that is a given. lol

Edit: Cool old school Autobot avatar BTW. :)
GeneralMAZE

Postby GeneralMAZE » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:23 am

Solaias, Thank you. Yes i have a game package I will add you all to my follow list asap. My RSI handle is also the same.
I will also install raidcall on my window OS im currently using Linux Mint KDE.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”