Greetings to you

Meet your fellow addicts.
Waxman

Greetings to you

Postby Waxman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:06 am

Hello, I am writing to you from the command Center here in <Static> My name is Joshua Stalcup, although you will not be dealing with me much, you will be dealing with Waxman through me. Thus is the reason for me starting this post. Waxman will post in red letters, just because he wants to.

Joshua Stalcup out.

BOOM BABY, it's Waxman time.
I'd like to open with a joke if I may, and if I may not, well I'm going to, so there.
Anyone catch that Racer who lawn darted himself into a building? He was showing off the power of the brake assist in 0.9. Boom.
Bad joke I know, but I'm not real so thibbit.
I hail from the frontier,. Life out here is not as bad as the UEE claims. It is no picnic either, we have more then our fair share of Vanduul, Pirates, and criminal citizens looking to escape from the Advocacy, but our biggest issue is those dang kids and their blading. They jump in, go look for a Vanduul raiding party and proceed to "mix it up". Then they freak out and run to the nearest friendly ship, Vanduul hot on their tail. When the newly engaged ship is busy with the Vanduul, the kids, cussing and just carrying on rudely, jump out system. Leaving the hapless bystander fighting a wing (or more) of Vanduul. More time then not, it does not end well for the bystander.

Anyways, if you are in my neck of the universe, let's have a tall frosty one. I'll be having the non-alcoholic beverage.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Pathagarus

Re: Greetings to you

Postby Pathagarus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Howdy, I'm the dude with all the busted teeth...from nawing too many rocks :P
Waxman

Postby Waxman » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:42 pm

So that you all are aware, yes, I am disabled.

It's the only reason I give him any slack

UHH...Thanks...I think.

Yeah, he talks a big game, most of the time he can back it up. Just don't ask him to be still.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:14 pm

:D
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 am

RP* The solution to what gamers used to call training is to take out as much of their speed with your weapons before heading for jump point yourself. Only do this if they are trying to leave you with their pack of trouble, help if you can, if they are not.

Damn sure broadcast to everyone else who is in the system that there are Vanduul and where they came from.*

:)
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:03 am

A very belated welcome m8 sorry :(

Return to “Introduce Yourself”