Episode 15 Delayed

Site News
Batgirl

Episode 15 Delayed

Postby Batgirl » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:05 pm

I am trying to get over this flu. Yes Batgirl is sick yet again. I work in retail in an international market so I come in contact with every germ imaginable. Nonetheless, I am in the production phase and that means that I may be able to get in the filming later today in between coughing, sneezing and wheezing.

I love doing the show and this one is a bit filled with some self serving information and praise for @Eris, @PappyBoyington, @Capt_Glume and others for setting up the SCAA website and then a brief tour of the new site.

Secondly I will speak briefly about the Official Organization of Star Citizens Addicts Anonymous, The Enablers. We have a good start to building a very large, fun and dynamic community. We may be listed as social, however, like Alea Iacta Est, my guild in World of Warcraft, I envision there being something for everyone in the Organization so I have recruited officers with all different play styles. From Hard Core Merc and *&^%&* (Redacted Missions) to parties and events there will be something for everyone to do. So I and the Managers have created divisions for Social, Exploration, Salvage and Mining, Transport and Trade, Security, Logistics and a hidden Org which will remain nameless for the more shadowy missions in the game.

Because of the new website, logo and Organization I will not be doing a second segment on this show. Well! Actually because I just can't get the energy up. I can just about get the energy to sit in front of the computer, however, like this message everything takes hours for me to complete. I hate sickness.

It looks like there is a good chance I will be interviewing David Haddock today. I am not sure yet as I will try to delay since I would not be as focused as if I would be if I delayed it two weeks.

So Stay tuned. Hopefully the DayQuil allows me to get through this one. If not, please hold off the pitchforks and torches. This flu season has been the worst in many many years.
Pathagarus

Re: Episode 15 Delayed

Postby Pathagarus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:49 pm

You take care.
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Get some rest and get better then worry about the show your health comes first.
CrustyCollins

Postby CrustyCollins » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Yep, rest comes first! This time you really need to "cure" it (meaning: get 100% fit first). Only then the immunization can last for a whole flu season. :)

All the best!
Crusty
Dr_Anatine

Postby Dr_Anatine » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Fabulous episode. Enjoyed it considerably.

And please, your health is more important than anything else.

Trust me, I'm a Doctor ;-)

Get well soon.

Return to “Announcements”