For Free (mostly) old hardware: Pentium (one) mb and CPU

Post items you have for trade or sale.
Eris

For Free (mostly) old hardware: Pentium (one) mb and CPU

Postby Eris » Sun May 10, 2015 1:41 am

I am in the process of cleaning out my storage unit and I have a ton of old computer parts that I need to get rid of. Everything here can be your for the cost of shipping it to you.

Everything was working when I put this stuff in storage, but I make no guarantee as to it's current status since I can't test most of this anymore anyway.

This motherboard has a Pentium (clone - WinChip brand) 200 MHz cpu. It has 4 slots for 64 pin simms, and 2 72 pin simm slots (It think it supports PC-33 memory, maybe PC-66 - I know I've got RAM that will work in it, though, so don't worry too much about that.)

There are 4 PCI slots, 3 ISA slots, 2 IDE controller, 1 (dual) floppy controller, and a parallel port. The keyboard connector is XT style, but I'll throw in a PS/2 to XT adapter for you. It also has 2 serial port connectors, but they need a special little expansion card to convert the onboard plug to a normal serial port plug. I may have that sitting around somewhere, but probably not. If you really want the motherboard I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

Return to “Swap Meet”