When SC 2.0 goes live....

Want to arrange a race or a time to fly as a squadron in Arena Commander? Post in here to let everyone know in advance so they can sign up!

Moderators: Board, Queen

NotableJoe

Re: When SC 2.0 goes live....

Postby NotableJoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:17 am

Captain Glume wrote:I've been catching up on the ATV's that I was behind on (8) and just got to the one where Errin Roberts said that the Tali modules are all done. Wow, that will make the Tali a real sweet ship in the 2.0 test environment if you have all the modules.

Um, who doesn't have all the modules??
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey all,

I've been reading the monthly report and noticed a small cryptic line about how the 2.0 rollout would be the same as they social. Rolled out in stages to people.

Here's hoping were at the front of the line :)

Maybe this weekend will be our first true verse experience together. :twisted:

The first thing I'm doing? After I've explored the station and requested my constellation I'm going to see how the escape pods work :) and then the self-destruct :) w00t!
Eris

Postby Eris » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Be sure to make a video of that!
SilverlightPony

Postby SilverlightPony » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Captain Glume wrote:Hey all,

I've been reading the monthly report and noticed a small cryptic line about how the 2.0 rollout would be the same as they social. Rolled out in stages to people.

They've said that if they do a staged rollout, they intend to give priority to people who have been active in the Issue Council.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:49 pm

SilverlightPony wrote:
Captain Glume wrote:Hey all,

They've said that if they do a staged rollout, they intend to give priority to people who have been active in the Issue Council.

Speaking of 2.0, we’ll be holding controlled PTU play sessions with players as we did for the Social Module. We’ll slowly ramp that up over time, and we will have a special place for those players to provide feedback and bugs. This will be an essential process to collecting information on the 2.0 release, and we’re very excited to help make this good as it can be before going to Live.

Its not an if it is a WILL.
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:00 pm

Ben just said on RTV that they have another PU client patched ready for this weekend and they are possibly adding another 5k players to the PTU :D :D
heres to hoping the nudging people away from the terminal bug is fixed and the major crash bugs fixed... and possibly the connie grid bug is fixed.
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Looks like the new patch is pretty stable with single seater ships haven't seen 1 person flying a retaliator...

Return to “Group Play Signup”