Sunday Night Flight August 2

Want to arrange a race or a time to fly as a squadron in Arena Commander? Post in here to let everyone know in advance so they can sign up!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Eris

Sunday Night Flight August 2

Postby Eris » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:29 pm

When: Sunday August 2.
Where: The Enablers RAID CALL server and in the public version of AC.
When: Midnight GMT - So that's 5pm PDT/MST, 6pm MDT, 7pm CDT and 8pm EDT, 1am the next morning for those of us in the UK, and 2am for France, Germany etc.

Please do note that we will be using the new Raid Call server next week. If you haven't signed up for it yet, be sure and do so this week. Also, you should send your application to the Raid Call group 3 times - people have been having trouble getting the applications to show up, but third time seems to be the charm.
Solaias

Re: Sunday Night Flight August 2

Postby Solaias » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 am

*Uninstalls mumble again.*
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, my motherboard has decided to stop working for some reason, so I need to get another.

Just thought I'd let you all know I won't be there, and may not be for a few weeks until I can get enough cash together for a replacement.

Hope you all have fun tonight. :)

Robin.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Solaias wrote:Hi Guys,

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight, my motherboard has decided to stop working for some reason, so I need to get another.

Just thought I'd let you all know I won't be there, and may not be for a few weeks until I can get enough cash together for a replacement.

Hope you all have fun tonight. :)

Robin.

Ouch! I hope you can get this fixed sooner rather than later, but I know how it is when unexpected expenses suddenly hit you. Good luck!
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Managed to get a new one on my mothers credit card. Had trouble finding a Z77 mobo though. I didn't realise that Ivybridge chips were THAT old! lol

Should be delivered on Tues, so should be back on-line Tues night or Wed, depending on how late in the day it arrives.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Hooray for the bank of Mom! I've taken out loans from them on many an occasion.
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Yup, I like their low interest rates too. :D

I also visited the loan company of Sister. So I have borrowed a Chromebook to at least get online with even if I can't play games. It saves me, literally, staring at the wall for a couple of days without any entertainment. My PC is my life. I don't have a TV or anything, so without it I have nothing to do. I'd probably have to visit family and actually talk to them.... Not sure I can deal with an analog family. lol

Return to “Group Play Signup”