May 17th

Want to arrange a race or a time to fly as a squadron in Arena Commander? Post in here to let everyone know in advance so they can sign up!

Moderators: Board, Queen

einnyen

May 17th

Postby einnyen » Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Sunday Night May 17th will be another episode of our weekly clusterfu... err I mean weekly get together.

Glume will be missiling anyone who might come up on radar, Rye will be shooting at me regardless of what team he's on, Reaper will be drunk, Solaias will be ramming things (maybe even accidentally!), Ari will be giggling maniacally, Eris will be telling her cats to get off the keyboard, Path will be crashing into rocks, and Nikki will probably be tipsy to very drunk while shooting people on the landing pads in the face. Yeah she's mean.

Dr. Jeffery and I will be the only one's focusing on whatever task is before us, and I'm not entirely sure about that guy. I think he's shooting at me too...

Come one, come all!

p.s. Eris I can't believe you didn't make this post before me.
AEGIS - Gladius, Retaliator, Vanguard
ANVIL - F7C-M Super Hornet, T3A Gladiator
C/O - Mustang Delta
DRAKE - Herald
MISC - Hull A, Hull B, Star G
ORIGIN - M50, 350R, 325A
einnyen

Re: May 17th

Postby einnyen » Thu May 14, 2015 11:22 pm

In addition to the above tomfoolery Jmack and I will be attempting to refine aspects of dogfighting an hour or so before the designated start time.

Oh and the designated start time is midnight GMT (I think).
AEGIS - Gladius, Retaliator, Vanguard
ANVIL - F7C-M Super Hornet, T3A Gladiator
C/O - Mustang Delta
DRAKE - Herald
MISC - Hull A, Hull B, Star G
ORIGIN - M50, 350R, 325A
Eris

Postby Eris » Thu May 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Oh wow, I totally forgot about making this post. Sorry! Been a busy week at work.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Fri May 15, 2015 12:05 am

Oooh, more fodder.

Sadly I am working during the stress testing tomorrow but 8v8 sounds like a positive step towards the types of epic battles we wish to have...

I wonder if there is a way to get even more missiles on a ship... So many targets... :P
Eris

Postby Eris » Fri May 15, 2015 12:26 am

Captain Glume wrote:I wonder if there is a way to get even more missiles on a ship... So many targets... :P

Waiting impatiently for the Freelancer MIS, are you?
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Fri May 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Na, that is one (two) ship I'll CCU (I have two) to something better. Never liked the idea of a transport truck being loaded to bare with missiles.

I still have no idea what ship I'd consider my main ship... Though the Connie seems like the right size. Me and 3 npc pc's. But who knows. I guess it depends on what I want to do most in the PU.
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Fri May 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Captain Glume wrote:Na, that is one (two) ship I'll CCU (I have two) to something better. Never liked the idea of a transport truck being loaded to bare with missiles.

I still have no idea what ship I'd consider my main ship... Though the Connie seems like the right size. Me and 3 npc pc's. But who knows. I guess it depends on what I want to do most in the PU.

bare what? :P
Stabby_McPunch

Postby Stabby_McPunch » Sat May 16, 2015 12:12 am

Captain Glume wrote:Na, that is one (two) ship I'll CCU (I have two) to something better. Never liked the idea of a transport truck being loaded to bare with missiles.

The MIS is one of the few ships that I really still want to pick up. I should have picked one up but just haven't.
jmack

Postby jmack » Sat May 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will be there early with einnyen. Feel free to join us.
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Sat May 16, 2015 8:29 pm

I'll be there as usual, plus with the starter week I get to fly a Delta instead of my powered brick. :)

Oh god, you're already impossible to hit and now you are going to have guns, too?

I should run away.
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.

Return to “Group Play Signup”