Enablers OAP Weekly Outing 03/22/15

Want to arrange a race or a time to fly as a squadron in Arena Commander? Post in here to let everyone know in advance so they can sign up!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Firelance

Re: Enablers OAP Weekly Outing 03/22/15

Postby Firelance » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:29 pm

I should FINALLY be able to make one of these tonight! Woohoo!

EDIT: Annnnnnd nevermind, just saw the bits about the server instability :(
einnyen

Postby einnyen » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Captain Glume wrote:That is sad as I was really looking forward to finally being able to get us together in a non combat environment with some landing zones... Oh well. It will just make next weeks attempt all the sweeter!

I am SO looking forward to getting a larger freefly map with room to move around and whatnot. I imagine a small station will be their where we can land in hangars, pads and who knows what else!

I'd really like to see an option when the FPS launches for a team to fly onto a station, land, get out and enter the battle dome.

Yes I'm aware I'm asking for quite a bit at this stage. I'd take the station with landing pads where we could interact in lieu of the above scenario.

Firelance; Next week I'm sure we'll be flying again. I'm hoping we have 6 to 12 (preferably more) people so we can run VS, Free flight, races, and whatever else in multiple instances so that those who don't want to dogfight aren't forced into it. I prefer to do VS or one of the Squadron Battle/Battle Royale but I'll race or do CtC anytime if that's what the majority want.
AEGIS - Gladius, Retaliator, Vanguard
ANVIL - F7C-M Super Hornet, T3A Gladiator
C/O - Mustang Delta
DRAKE - Herald
MISC - Hull A, Hull B, Star G
ORIGIN - M50, 350R, 325A
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:15 pm

I think we will have capture the Idris when FPS drops That is one mode I have benn waiting for since forever :)
It is a shame we can't fly tonight but we can go on comms anyway and have a chat i'll be there from 23:00 gmt myself.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Reaper wrote:I think we will have capture the Idris when FPS drops That is one mode I have benn waiting for since forever :)
It is a shame we can't fly tonight but we can go on comms anyway and have a chat i'll be there from 23:00 gmt myself.

That won't drop with FPS 1.0... Probably have to wait until Summer for that. Guessing Aug.
Eris

Postby Eris » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 am

Well, bugs or not not there are several of us in Mumble talking right now. If you want to just hang out and chat then please drop in.
Eris

Postby Eris » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:02 am

Mission Debriefing of tonight's Sunday gaming sessions. not much gaming, but a lot of us hung out and chatted, and some played single player mode.

http://theenablers.starcitizenaa.com/?p=44
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 am

Captain Glume wrote:
Reaper wrote:I think we will have capture the Idris when FPS drops That is one mode I have benn waiting for since forever :)

That won't drop with FPS 1.0... Probably have to wait until Summer for that. Guessing Aug.

Sorry you're right more like when 2.0 drops :)

Return to “Group Play Signup”