Sunday night Arena Commander co-op

Want to arrange a race or a time to fly as a squadron in Arena Commander? Post in here to let everyone know in advance so they can sign up!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Eris

Re: Sunday night Arena Commander co-op

Postby Eris » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Captain Glume wrote:I see no one has yet posted about the great turn out and event we had yesterday (Sunday) for the Enablers get together.

You beat me to it this time. The past couple of weeks I posted about it when it was over, but this week I had to leave early to go to the store before bed (gotta keep the kitty cats fed so they don't eat me).

Captain Glume wrote: I just had a GREAT idea.

An Enablers Newsletter or weekly/monthly thingy... so that our busier members can keep up with our actions without having to be glued to the forums or being a sub. I think I'll chat with Eris on this and see what can be done... With submissions from members of course!

Sounds like a good idea to me, especially since we are finally starting to have some regular activity at this point.
einnyen

Postby einnyen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 am

Provided the wife hasn't made plans that I'm unaware of (Happens on a frequent basis oddly enough) I'm always game to jump in and do whatever with the Org.

To me the best part is getting to know the people, vocally, that I've "spoken" to over the last year or so.

It doesn't really matter if you're the best pilot or absolutely terrible (I'm looking at you Crash Roberts_01!). What matters is that we all support one another and do what we can to be of help when needed.

I know WM has been doing group flybys to assist those who aren't very comfortable flying. He's doing good work with this and he's said before that he's almost always willing to lend a hand. Same for me. If you have questions I'll do my best to answer them or find an answer. If you want help learning to fly hit me up. Once we can do group free flight it'll be much simpler to get everyone more comfortable with the flight mechanics.

But really just being able to group up, have some fun, and talk to one another has the potential to make any event a blast.
AEGIS - Gladius, Retaliator, Vanguard
ANVIL - F7C-M Super Hornet, T3A Gladiator
C/O - Mustang Delta
DRAKE - Herald
MISC - Hull A, Hull B, Star G
ORIGIN - M50, 350R, 325A
Eris

Postby Eris » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:25 am

einnyen wrote:It doesn't really matter if you're the best pilot or absolutely terrible (I'm looking at you Crash Roberts_01!). What matters is that we all support one another and do what we can to be of help when needed.

I'm sure you can't mean me. It's not my fault that the people I fly at never turn away. :D

Return to “Group Play Signup”