- It should be the next concept sale.
- It's currently sitting at around 200m long.
- They have decided that the research ship (Endeavor) and hospital ship (Hope) will be the same chassis after all.
- It will be modular to the point that switching between the two above roles will be possible on the same hull by selecting appropriate rooms.
- There are a significant number of science-related modules planned (zoology, botany, astronomy, etc.).
This is probably the ship I'm now looking forward to the most.