Questions for Ben Lesnick

Rehab is not an option!
SilverlightPony

Re: Questions for Ben Lesnick

Postby SilverlightPony » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:42 pm

NightLord / Xedis wrote:[Question]

Concerning REC (Again) Is there a chance you or Alexis could petition to have a REC only store placed in the game? It could sell in game flair or clothing only purchasable with REC similar to going to an arcade now. I would love to buy an in game jacket stating I killed 10 thousand Vandull in Arena Commander that cost only 50000 REC or or a shiny platinum colored Delta Takuetsu model for a cool million. You get the picture the possibilities are endless and keep people in A/C indefinitely.

Thanks,
NL

REC = Rental Equipment Credits. They are explicitly, specifically, for Arena Commander and Star Marine only. You want something for your character in the PU? You have to use UEC/aUEC.
NightLord / Xedis

Postby NightLord / Xedis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 am

Thanks, no you missed my point. There should be a REC store so you can buy things like hangar flair, T-shirts and bling that can only be purchased with REC.

Think of the Winners Circle at Dave and Busters, nothing meaningful to the game...just flair.

Like at Dave and Busters or any other large arcade.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dave+and+busters+winners+circle&safe=active&biw=1920&bih=947&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVzab4yurNAhVK52MKHY2rCb8Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=xJia3xantjH_0M%3A

Do you really think Original Systems charges millions of UEC for the A/C equipment throughout the galaxy and give no reward? In either case it is a good money sink for REC, is it not?
NightLord / Xedis

Postby NightLord / Xedis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:41 am

[Question]

I understand design is not your area but maybe you have seen the answer. Will we be able to free look our heads during animations (IE climbing into the cockpit). Obviously we cannot break that animation but it would be nice to have at least control of where we are looking.

Thanks
NL

Return to “Star Citizen AA”