Questions for Ben Lesnick

Rehab is not an option!
LongJohn

Re: Questions for Ben Lesnick

Postby LongJohn » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi,

Are you planing to remake Aurora?
Aurora now looks like a paper airplane, fragile and to complex for simple space ship.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Algared asked me to post this question for Batgirl to ask Ben on her show. Be warned it is a little hefty and you may need to trim it down a wee bit. :lol:

Ok, simplest question would be to start with is:

1) Ben can you give us any information regarding the development of the MMHC facility which was included in the original Completionist pledge?

Of course I'm sure there are multiple other questions we could ask here are just a few I can think of. I am sorry if these don't pick up the thoughts ideas of our other members. I suppose the idea of having these facilities seeded throughout the starting area and being tied to the economy and really being places we need to run is something that interests me more than merely having a place we can hang out.

2) Since BHVR are working on a million mile high club is this the same as the facility Completionist owners who are members of the Million mile high club own?

3) Is the intention to have the facility gained as a perk with the million mile high membership, tied to the economy so that some may be entertainment hubs, others processing/ manufacturing hub or even population to fit with the original document which explained the economy?

4) Will owners of the Facilities be able to modify the look interior of their facility?

5) Will members of the Million Mile High club be able to use their facility to create in game wealth if they run it effectively.

6) How will the Million mile high club being worked on by BHVR be a great place to meet people if it is tied to the facility owned by members of the million mile high club, or is this MMHC BHVR are working on something different being linked to the often talked about Concierge perk.

I just think now is the time to start asking the questions ... I have also made a suggestion for a sub forum were we and CIG can gather (cant hurt to ask again), I have also said I am sure we would gladly CIG developers into the forum (although i did point out I'm not a moderator of this forum). There are lots of great ideas we have and the facility/club has heaps of potential, it would be great to see those ideas included in CIG's design process. Being a relatively small group of probably less than 100 members all told it doesn't seen too outlandish to have us included in discussion on the make up/development etc of what was a fairly big part of the package.

Algared
Dren

Postby Dren » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Will Starbucks or some kind of space coffee be a thing? :D
last.fm   |    Steam    |   Twitter
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Dren wrote:Will Starbucks or some kind of space coffee be a thing? :D

Castra Coffee.
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.
Rule Britannia

Postby Rule Britannia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:12 pm

A question for Ben:

Hello,

I have a question regarding modules, as has been said before, the MISC Endeavour will have roughly 12 different modules for different scientific roles. I own a Carrack, and I would like to also do some science along with exploration, would it be possible for me to use some of the Endeavours modules on the Carrack so that I would be able to do some form of science along with Exploration albeit at a lower level than can be achieved using an Endeavour? Possibly an anvil variant of these scientific modules as would make sense on an exploration ship with the goal of discovery and research.
CooperSmith

Postby CooperSmith » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 pm

With Squadron 42 releasing the end of this year/early next year, doesn't this imply that the mouse/keyboard vs joystick control issues will have to be resolved by then?
Stabby_McPunch

Postby Stabby_McPunch » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Something similar to this may have been talked about already, to be honest I haven't had a whole bunch of time recently.

When the Orion came out, it was revealed that mining will be a skill-based job. I was wondering about ship repair, and if it would be similar. Will ship repair be something that if you have real-life repair experience, might be easier? Will you have to diagnose different problems with the ship, and then fix them?
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:11 pm

I hate to ask this of Ben but:

The player protagonist in the behind the scenes trailer has only a male (Ian Duncan); are there plans for a female protagonist? If not, why, since there will be female player characters in the PU.
Pappy

Postby Pappy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:01 pm

QUESTION for BEN OR SANDI

With Gary Oldman's speech VICTORY we saw on his uniform pips and wings , will these be made so we can buy them in store?
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Pathagarus wrote:I hate to ask this of Ben but:

The player protagonist in the behind the scenes trailer has only a male (Ian Duncan); are there plans for a female protagonist? If not, why, since there will be female player characters in the PU.

I'm very interested in this question, too!

Return to “Star Citizen AA”