Questions for Ben Lesnick

Rehab is not an option!
Stabby_McPunch

Re: Questions for Ben Lesnick

Postby Stabby_McPunch » Wed May 20, 2015 1:04 am

Very important. I would like to know all about dogs. Are there multiple breeds? Can they fight off boarding pirates?
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Sat May 23, 2015 11:41 am

***(Question for Ben)***

Was continued funding after the Kickstarter always planned from the start or was it decided later after or toward the end of the Kickstarter to continue the funding?

How did the terms Original and Veteran Backer come into being?

Edit: The reason I ask is I have been looking for the links to the info but can not find them.
Last edited by Shank on Sat May 23, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Sat May 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Stabby_McPunch wrote:Very important. I would like to know all about dogs. Are there multiple breeds? Can they fight off boarding pirates?

I must expand on this line of questioning. The backers deserve to know all about their pets.

Will they have LTI for vet bills? Can the smarter breeds man stations? (Shield control for example.) Can we start our own circus act? How do you let your dog go out for a pee, does he have a space suit? If my dog bites a Vanduul while defending me, will he become poisoned and die if I can't get to a vet in time? If my dog or cat die, do their possessions pass onto one of their family members? Can dogs/cats from the same litter dispute the will?

If we own cats, will we occasionally find one of our fish dead and hidden under the bed stinking the place out? How do you get your cat to come back when you want to leave? Will my cat enjoy watching me work? When I stand up to get something, will my cat swipe my seat before I sit down again? Where would be the best place for the litter tray? Can you choke on cat litter if you lose artificial gravity? In the Phoenix what is the best way to remove cat/dog hair from the jacuzzi? How expensive will kittie kibble be, and can I store it in my hangar or my Hull series ship?
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Solaias wrote:Will they have LTI for vet bills? Can the smarter breeds man stations? (Shield control for example.) Can we start our own circus act? How do you let your dog go out for a pee, does he have a space suit? If my dog bites a Vanduul while defending me, will he become poisoned and die if I can't get to a vet in time? If my dog or cat die, do their possessions pass onto one of their family members? Can dogs/cats from the same litter dispute the will?

If we own cats, will we occasionally find one of our fish dead and hidden under the bed stinking the place out? How do you get your cat to come back when you want to leave? Will my cat enjoy watching me work? When I stand up to get something, will my cat swipe my seat before I sit down again? Where would be the best place for the litter tray? Can you choke on cat litter if you lose artificial gravity? In the Phoenix what is the best way to remove cat/dog hair from the jacuzzi? How expensive will kittie kibble be, and can I store it in my hangar or my Hull series ship?

Who sent these questions to Nikki? Was it you DrJeffrey?

*Hangs head in shame* These were a joke, not serious questions to be given to Ben.

But my did it make me laugh. Not so much the questions, but watching Nikki trying not to laugh as she suddenly realised that it was a joke and trying to recover gracefully. :twisted: No wonder she threatened to shoot me in the back of the head again. ROFL.
Dren

Postby Dren » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Some questions for Ben:

Will there be FTL communications and if so how do they currently envisioning it working?

Is there an iOS/Andriod app in the works? Latest news from the verse or updates from your squadron? Something that will allow you to check up on how the economy is doing? Game event statuses? etc...

If you hijack, board, and kill the ships occupants, are you able to take the gear, inventory items, and weapons off of the downed crew? If so, will this gear need to be repaired first before using if it was damaged in the fight?
last.fm   |    Steam    |   Twitter
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Are we going to get the station returned to free flight? And if so, when?
Dren

Postby Dren » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Can I be a butler on a 890 Jump? :D
last.fm   |    Steam    |   Twitter
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm

When someone has a ship they want salvage, after combat such as Operation Pitchfork, or just coming across the wreckage.

Will there be a Service available, or a ship that players can use to take the wreckage as a whole through jump points?

Once the wreckage is at a player's hangar will the wrecked ship be show in it's damaged state, as a war trophy, whether that is a ship they shot up or their ship they are proud to have used it and it took the damage during the event?
NotableJoe

Postby NotableJoe » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Once the PU goes live, how big of a part of the overall game do you see Arena Commander and Star Marine being? Will they maintain a large focus, or just be used as a testbed for new ideas?
NotableJoe

Postby NotableJoe » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:24 am

Would CIG consider selling hardback language tutorials once the alien languages have been developed?

Return to “Star Citizen AA”