Questions for Ben Lesnick

Rehab is not an option!
Eris

Questions for Ben Lesnick

Postby Eris » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Do you have a question you'd like Nikki to ask on 5 for ben Lesnick? Post your question here to submit it to her.
Pathagarus

Re: Questions for Ben Lesnick

Postby Pathagarus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 pm

A question for Ben:

While I know there are bars, will there be strip joints in the game?
Olddragon

Postby Olddragon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 am

The star map.

I am assuming that worm holes can travel as far as a micro meter to as far as the other side of the universe, so distance is really irrelevant. But I would like to know were Terra is in relation to Earth in the Milky way Galaxy. What star system is it in if I were to look at a star map? Is it even in our own Galaxy or is it in a Galaxy far, far away?:) Are you even using real star charts to position the game systems or are you making it up as you go??

Thanks Olddragon
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:24 am

Do we have an ETA for the female character models yet? Will we finally see them with the social module drop, or will we see them beforehand?
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:14 am

Sorry to make for an uncomfortable question (strip clubs) but was in the moment listening to a Joan Jett song and thought it would make for a good backdrop for a strip club shot. I'll try to not be a "dirty old man" with questions. :P
Olddragon

Postby Olddragon » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Thanks for asking my question. He gave the answers I thought he might.

I thought I'd like to ask a question regarding NPC's.

If I have a full crew for my Orion and my Vanguard, will I have to keep paying them while I'm online even if I'm not using those ships or crew? Will we have to pay them stand down rates and pay them active rates when they are on duty?

Thanks.

I thought that maybe we can ask the below question later as the ship takes form:)

I have quite a few questions but I'll post this one as it refers to the Vanguard. I just melted my F7C-M Super Hornet for it. It is more suited to run guard over my Orion I think.

I'm concerned by the small size 2 power plant and the small size 2 shields. My hornet could have size 4 shields and a size 4 power plant. Are those numbers correct or a typo? If correct, then this ship is under powered and under protected for the job its supposed to do in my opinion. I wanted to ask so the devs could maybe rethink it a little.
Olddragon

Postby Olddragon » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:12 am

Thanks again for asking Ben my question.

I think maybe i didn't articulate my question correctly so ill try again.

When I'm not using the ship and the NPC crew and the ship is siting inactive in the hanger do I still pay them a wage even if I'm online and doing other things?
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:55 pm

When the social module is available, and after it has been updated so we can start to buy stuff in it, will we see the pledge store items being removed, or are you planning on having those available until SC has it's official public launch?
Firelance

Postby Firelance » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:13 am

I have a question regarding SQ42 development and its effect on the release of the persistent universe. In the most recent 10 for the Chairman, Chris noted that each of the three chapters of Squadron 42 will be released on a yearly basis, meaning the final one will be released in 2017. Is the current plan to release the persistent universe after the third chapter of SQ42 is released?
Solaias

Postby Solaias » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Edit: Question removed as it was answered in the latest Bensday episode.
Last edited by Solaias on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Star Citizen AA”