Integrating pc

Tell us about your computer and share advice with people planning upgrade

Re: Integrating pc

Postby Waxman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:13 pm

jaustin89 wrote:I'm a CAD drafter so if you want to give me dimensions for the component's you're looking at I can help you mock up the desk so you can make sure everything will fit; only caveat is that my software is all student editions so anything I give you can't be directly used for production.

I will keep that in mind, thanks jaustin89.

I'm going to be building the lower rear sections of the desk in about a month or so. Cable management and the start of the venting system. All in all it will take about a year to complete so I am building it in a modules. Desk will be easily broken down and moved/modified. So quality materials will be used. No particle board or MDF. Bolts and self tapping wood screws, metal braces and unions will be used. Keeping the weight down so one person can transport the modules. Built in handles for transport of the modules to help us people with physical issues.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt

Re: Integrating pc

Postby Reaper » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:56 pm

One thing to keep in mind with this type of case/desk you need the bottom of it high enough for you legs to fit/obviously. But then you need your arms in a comfortable position so just keep in mind the thickness of the desk itself.

Return to “Hardware”