Rules for posting

I bet 400 quatloos on Kirk.

Moderators: Board, Queen

Eris

Rules for posting

Postby Eris » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:08 pm

You will no longer be able to edit or delete your posts in the "Contests & Events" forum. Before you bid on an item, make sure you really are willing to follow through with it. If for some reason you absolutely feel that you must withdraw a bid, please contact a forum administrator for assistance. Don't worry, we won't bite! We just want to keep everything on the up and up so that we all have a level playing field.
Captain Glume

Re: Rules for posting

Postby Captain Glume » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:13 pm

I will say I asked Eris to make these changes since these next few items bidding will have heavy bidding and this will avoid any possible headaches.

Please contact myself (Captain Glume) if you need an auction post entry changed/deleted if Eris (our fantastic org webmaster) is involved in that particular auction item to avoid any possible conflict of interest concerns.

Edit: Made it actually make sense. :oops:
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 am

I think this change is cause I like to harass people's bids but thats fine if jaustin89 doesnt wanna spend another $10 i'll gladly buy the caterpillar
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 pm

No no. Just with the money amounts and fierce interest I thought it would be best to be as solid as possible.
jaustin89

Postby jaustin89 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Gotrek65 wrote:I think this change is cause I like to harass people's bids but thats fine if jaustin89 doesnt wanna spend another $10 i'll gladly buy the caterpillar

I kinda need to sleep and go to work if I want my ships; don't count me out yet. Though between having to work late and traffic on the way home it came much closer than I would've preferred.

Return to “Contests & Events”