Auction Feedback Thread

I bet 400 quatloos on Kirk.

Moderators: Board, Queen

mohoc

Re: Auction Feedback Thread

Postby mohoc » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Gotrek65 wrote:Yeah I didnt really want the caterpillar all that much. I just bid on it to give you some competition. Hopfully the Retaliator auction won't be as fierce as the last 2

Rofl
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:48 pm

If I could have afforded $250 after upgrading to the TC package I would have kept the tali as a second copy. But I can't sadly. $250 is 25% of the balance I need to make up for the upgrade.
Spaceman Spiff

Postby Spaceman Spiff » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Gotrek65 wrote:Yeah I didnt really want the caterpillar all that much. I just bid on it to give you some competition. Hopfully the Retaliator auction won't be as fierce as the last 2

i'm kind of hoping the crazy bidders will get their bidding frenzy out of their system in lieuof the next starfarer... that went through the roof...
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 am

Oh dont you worry spaceman I WILL also be bidding on that second starfarer it shall not be robbed from me a second time =P even if it forces me to go from Rear Admiral to High Admiral on the forums :D
Eris

Postby Eris » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:45 am

Gotrek65 wrote:Oh dont you worry spaceman I WILL also be bidding on that second starfarer it shall not be robbed from me a second time =P even if it forces me to go from Rear Admiral to High Admiral on the forums :D

I recommend getting high. It's fun.

Hang on ... That didn't come out right.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:48 am

LOL!
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 am

Well jaustin89 I hope you enjoy your caterpillar :twisted:
jaustin89

Postby jaustin89 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:25 am

Oh, I will. Now to hunt down someone looking to get rid of one of the three alien ships... I suspect I'll be looking for a long time.
mohoc

Postby mohoc » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 am

Captain Glume wrote:
mohoc wrote:
Eris wrote:I hear you. I don't think I'd ever buy anything on the open market either, but this auctinos works out well since it benefits CIG and the Enablers.

Yup. Just to bad I will miss the next one. I always work weekends (Fridays thru Sundays, 14 hour shifts), so I always miss things like these auctions when they fall on those days. This one I was off work for.

If a major bidder is unable to take part can the rest of the major bidders agree to move the date of the auction? What do you all say?

I would like to request to move the end date for the second Starfarer to Monday, Feb 24th.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:03 am

mohoc wrote:
Captain Glume wrote:
mohoc wrote:Yup. Just to bad I will miss the next one. I always work weekends (Fridays thru Sundays, 14 hour shifts), so I always miss things like these auctions when they fall on those days. This one I was off work for.

If a major bidder is unable to take part can the rest of the major bidders agree to move the date of the auction? What do you all say?

I would like to request to move the end date for the second Starfarer to Monday, Feb 24th.

Does anyone have an issue with moving the date of the Starfarer? Speak now or it gets the Move! :)

Return to “Contests & Events”