Auction Item: (OB) Digital Pirate LTI Package(w/ Alpha/Beta)

I bet 400 quatloos on Kirk.

Moderators: Board, Queen

Captain Glume

Auction Item: (OB) Digital Pirate LTI Package(w/ Alpha/Beta)

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm

The Enablers Funding Drive Auction Event

In order to be able to run some fun contests & events before the release of the dogfighting module and beyond we are holding select auctions of limited edition surplus pledges. The base cost of each of the auctioned pledges will go to their respective previous owner with all additional funds going into the prize acquisition pool of The Enablers organization.

"Mayday Mayday Mayday!

This is the '(OB) Digital Pirate LTI Package (w/ Alpha/Beta)', we are disabled and drifting in space. We require immediate rescue! Our coordinates are as follows, <COORDS>. We have 48 hours of life support remaining... Please save us!... Mayday Mayday Mayday!" <Message repeats…>

The race is on, will you get to them in time? Only the person with the highest bid will be the first to reach this limited edition item! You have 48 hours from the above post date to place your bids below.

Package Description:
This is the Original Backer only pledge package. It includes everything you need to play the game including the upcoming asteroid hangar as well as some exclusive extras shown in the image above.

Auction Rules:
    All bidders must be The Enablers members (either in The Enablers organization or have a pending org invite in their RSI account).
    Once the designated auction time has elapsed, the earliest highest bid will be declared the winner. The winning bidder will be contacted via the RSI PM system. That person will then send 'Capt_Glume' (The Enablers treasurer) the winning bid amount (rounded up to the nearest five dollars) in RSI pledges/gift certificates. Once payment is received the auction item will be gifted to the winner.
    In the unlikely event that the winning bidder reneges on the auction will be offered to the next runner-up and so on and so forth.
    Only RSI USD credits will be accepted as payment as we wish CIG to benefit as much as our organization.

Do you have a limited edition pledge package that you do not want? Please contact Capt_Glume to arrange to have it auctioned in a similar manner in a future funding Drive (you would be paid, in RSI credits, for the base value of the pledge).

Please do not post discussions and/or questions in this thread. Please only post your bid (in $5 increments) as a reply to this thread.

The Opening bid is $110!

Happy Bidding & Good Luck!
Spaceman Spiff

Re: Auction Item: (OB) Digital Pirate LTI Package(w/ Alpha/B

Postby Spaceman Spiff » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm

i'll go 125 for starters on the Digital Pirate.

P.S. If i torrent a movie in Jamica am I a Pirate of the Caribbean?
tanis

Postby tanis » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 am

I'll go 135 on this one...
Spaceman Spiff

Postby Spaceman Spiff » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 am

i guess i can manage 150..
tanis

Postby tanis » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:33 am

I look good in an eye patch... $165
Spaceman Spiff

Postby Spaceman Spiff » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 pm

i haven't bought any ships since LTI ended so 170, why not
Batgirl

Postby Batgirl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 pm

This ship should be receiving higher bids. This is the ship that was in the Cutlass Review and the Hangar Question I asked. It has been in the Queens hangar. This ship is a collectible.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Batgirl wrote:This ship should be receiving higher bids. This is the ship that was in the Cutlass Review and the Hangar Question I asked. It has been in the Queens hangar. This ship is a collectible.

It is a Royal Cutlass! WooHoo!
tanis

Postby tanis » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:18 am

Well, if it's a royal ship... and since the queen commands higher bids $175
Spaceman Spiff

Postby Spaceman Spiff » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:09 am

i̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ ̶T̶a̶n̶i̶s̶

oh what the heck 180

Return to “Contests & Events”