Just one more Ship...

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
HeadClot

Just one more Ship...

Postby HeadClot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:41 am

Hey,
I am new to Star Citizen AA. I am curious about what extra Ship I should get. I currently have a 325A and a bunch of extras (Engineering Manual for Modders, Soundtrack, etc.)

I am tempted to do a Buyback of a Aurora MR with LTI and maybe purchase an Multi Crew Ship.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
HeadClot
Eris

Re: Just one more Ship...

Postby Eris » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Well, if your 325a doesn't have LTI then I'd seriously consider buying back that Aurora, since you could then upgrade to any ship and have LTI on it. LTI isn't supposed to be that big of a deal, but it will probably be a pleasant perk to have.

As for what other kind of ship you should get, that depends on what you want to do in game.

Exploration? Consider a Freelancer DUR or a Constellation Aquila if you want a multi crew ship. If those are too much for your budget, wait a bit until the Reliant Sen comes back up for sale.

Combat? You can't go wrong with a Hornet. An Avenger might be an option if you want something that also has a little cargo space. I can't really talk about the multi-crew combat ships, though, so I'll let others talk about those.

Cargo? Look to the MISC ships. The Reliant and the Freelancer are your next steps up in terms of general purpose cargo ships. A Hull A or B would be good if you are willing to sacrifice any combat ability in favor of raw cargo capacity. Of course, for the Reliant or Hull series you'd have to wait until they go on sale again.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: Just one more Ship...

Postby Shank » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:46 pm

HeadClot wrote:Hey,
I am new to Star Citizen AA. I am curious about what extra Ship I should get. I currently have a 325A and a bunch of extras (Engineering Manual for Modders, Soundtrack, etc.)

I am tempted to do a Buyback of a Aurora MR with LTI and maybe purchase an Multi Crew Ship.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
HeadClot

What kind of stuff do you want to do in game?

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”