I submit!

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
Sebilawikkah

I submit!

Postby Sebilawikkah » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:34 am

Well, besides buying a couple modules for my Tali this Christmas, I decided to buy the Thrustmaster HOTAS and ordered the MFG Crosswind Pedals. I have officially become an addict and willingly embrace this compulsion. I was interested in getting that 270 degree Volair cockpit simulator with the 3 projectors but I think I am going to go with 3 50" Samsung curved HD TV's as my display solution and modify the Voliar Sim cockpit to accommodate them. At least I will save on replacing bulbs every so often...
Solaias

Re: I submit!

Postby Solaias » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Well that's a serious setup. lol
Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash.
Sebilawikkah

Re: I submit!

Postby Sebilawikkah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:26 am

Solaias wrote:Well that's a serious setup. lol

Thanks, it should be once finished. The pedals aren't arriving until March now. I have fooled around with the HOTAS and finally figured my way around Solarfly's XML and getting it loaded and working. At the moment it is so different for me from the Keyboard Mouse combo but really enjoyable. Once I get a proper chair and mounts for it I think that will help. Most everything else will be put together sometime late Summer or Fall I am guessing. Still very early in the 'Verse to worry too much about getting the whole rig accomplished.

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”