Poor Poor Wallet

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
Bloodredrecon

Poor Poor Wallet

Postby Bloodredrecon » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:23 pm

So yer this time last year a friends told me about Star citizen. It looked amazing and It was like someone had looked into my mind and created my dream game. One issue I could see is that my ancient PC wouldn't be able to run it. So I had the choice of either getting a PC or a In game item for a game that isn't out.
It started with just a Aurora but then it was just "For a bit extra I can get a bigger ship". Next thing I know all of my PC budget is gone and my hanger is full. Opps :)
I now have a PC that can run it and spend every waking moment either playing AC or scouring the internet for new content. I may have a problem.

No regrets though
Eris

Re: Poor Poor Wallet

Postby Eris » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:01 am

It's a familiar tale. I have 17 ships and only just a couple of weeks ago did I get a video card capable of running Arena Commander properly.
Waxman

Postby Waxman » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:32 am

Almost the same story here, you will find many kindred spirits here.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Sebilawikkah

Postby Sebilawikkah » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Yes, kindred spirits, spirituality, etc, as in... My lord, did I just spend that this weekend... I definitely crossed a threshold of commitment this Anniversary. I am sure many did.
Stabby_McPunch

Postby Stabby_McPunch » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:42 am

I am actually pretty proud of myself ... kept the pledging down to a minimum. Some melting and restructuring, but very little out of pocket.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Toward the end of the year I had to do a little melting instead of strait buying, I could not justify not doing Birthdays, too many in Nov, Dec, and January including mine, and Christmas.

:D

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”