Im An Addict

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
afgm_Bloke

Im An Addict

Postby afgm_Bloke » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 am

My name is Bloke and i am an addict, it has be 10mins since my last pledge of an Origin 315p.

It all started in June 2013 when i was googleing up coming space sims and i stumbled across CR's dream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJsap-vZgiE&list=PLVct2QDhDrB3ZFJgUystJmvMXivxG-r3V. Since then i have been watching all the new stuff on youtube
( Nikki ''Batgirl" D'Angelo, STLYOUNGBLOOD, Grayheadedgamer, Tactical Advance, BoredGamer And Tony Mo ) just to name afew.
And now im stalking the RSI web site daily, sometimes hourly just to be sure i dont miss something.
It was'nt untill August 2014 i finally brought the Origin 325a with some money i had gotten for my Birthday an then next minute i now there is a Constallation parked in my Hanger :o
I find my self melting my ships all the time so i can just check out the next one and walking around in my hanger for hours on end.
Just the other day i found my self melting down my cutless Blue :shock: just so i could go pick up an Aurora and go free Flight around Dying Star for a couple of hours. 8-)
Pathagarus

Re: Im An Addict

Postby Pathagarus » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Welcome! take a seat by the fire & a cuppa your favorite beverage. Just watch out for Shank's paste; you may need Pepto (or draino) afterwards :P

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”