Whelp, I'm broke.

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
Futrix

Whelp, I'm broke.

Postby Futrix » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:39 am

With the new module on the horizon, I've been having a harder and harder time keeping away from the game and it's news, which is bad for me. It started with a Constellation pack and before I knew it, I had a Cutlass, Super Hornet and all three racers as well. What kind of overkill is three racers?! But it isn't like I'm gonna get ride of them.... Add in the money I pitched for my Org's two Idris-Ms and I've put way more than I should have into the game.

I managed to tear myself away for a bit since then, but once someone drags the sliver of something big in my peripheral, I pounce like a cat. That came with the FPS news before pax(aus). I've been all over Capture the Core and racing, and playing Vanduul Swarm until my eyes get heavy or the game crashes me on Wave 12 (which is about an hour in).

I enjoy reading the tidbits of lore we have, which can sometimes lead to the fan-made sections. I spend a lot of time on youtube, watching videos by people like ManiacalGinger, STLYoungBlood and of course Batgirl, which brought me here. I tinker with HOMAS as my main control scheme (outside of racing), but gotta save up for a better stick than my old wobbly X3D for Logitech. And of course it has to be one of the two left-hand options out there. Hope I can avoid buying new ships for a while (and whatever the FPS module might sell). :mrgreen:

If there are any other nice youtube channels out there, lemme know.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: Whelp, I'm broke.

Postby Shank » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:45 am

Welcome aboard ya crazy addict.

; )
Pathagarus

Re: Whelp, I'm broke.

Postby Pathagarus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:42 am

Welcome aboard!

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”