My name is Ordos, and I am an addict

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
House_Ordos

My name is Ordos, and I am an addict

Postby House_Ordos » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:27 pm

It started with just a casual interest in Star Citizen, used to check the news on the game every few months. No biggie right? Well some time later my long time gamer friend became my roommate. We started talking about the game and check in on it more often, we started to do about once a month or so. Well back in March of 2014 we both decided, "Hey, we both have some money to burn! Why not buy a ship package? After all we know we would be buying the game on release anyway, might as well get in on it while the getting is good. I remember that day very vividly, that day change the rest of my life. I found myself reading more and more about the game. One night I hit a all time low and watched 5 hours of 10 for the chairman in ONE SITTING!!! After that I was hooked. I just couldn't get enough. I was finding other people in my life to talk to about the game. I found myself checking the website daily, sometimes even more... waiting for more announcements. I found myself check the website while on the phone with my mother and sister. I would even check the website while at work, rationalizing that no one would notice, right? My guild even has a forum about SC... I post on that daily talking about my ideas of what I will be doing on release. My thoughts on certain ships, strats, and just plan anything. I can't quit and I don't even really want to stop either. My name is Ordos, and I am an addict.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: My name is Ordos, and I am an addict

Postby Shank » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:41 am

Welcome to the bouncy room.

8)

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”