Including my family in my obsession

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
brighoff

Including my family in my obsession

Postby brighoff » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Well, 6 ships into the game already since I was one of the original backers way back when. I currently only have one non LTI ship so far and that one I had to get my son involved in. I had built a brand new system to be able to handle the game, my first new one in 10 years. I7 CPU, SSD drive, R9-290 ASUS video, all top end stuff. Only to hear about the R9 AMD promotion to get a special Mustang with AMD skin. Since I figured that was a skin that probably would stop being available at some point, a true collectable, I decided I had to have it. Since I wasn't ready to CrossFire my AMD video card yet, it seemed like a good time to upgrade my sons PC so he could play. The only condition, I get the extras that come with the card. He was very understanding though, I am sure at some point I will get him the Avenger he wants to start with, we will see. Anyways, that is my story.

Richard Brighoff
Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: Including my family in my obsession

Postby Shank » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:14 am

Welcome to the family picnic.

:)
Kulggen

Postby Kulggen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Well done in getting your Son hooked, all you have to do now is get your significant other to join. You could have loads of fun as a Family.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Welcome aboard! Good on you for enabling someone else. That's the kind of spirit we like around here.
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:29 pm

Belated howdy!

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”