Thee addiction is real

The first step is admitting that there is no problem.
Waxman

Thee addiction is real

Postby Waxman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:28 am

Hello I am Waxman, you may have communicated with Joshua Stalcup, my ship broker, he also does other things for me (like build my PC and make my uniform) but he is not as important as he thinks. Right now, he is pounding on the inside of my eyes, and I can hear him yelling at me.

Struggle Struggle, Joshua here, yes I am the real addict here. Waxman is just a persona born 20 years ago from the greatness that was known to the world as WING COMMANDER.

Before Squadron 42 (what I am still anticipating the most) and before Star Citizen (gaining anticipation every day). Before those games were announced, I was always able to put the persona away. This is no longer the case. He is now running around my head like Ricky Bobby yelling "Save me Chris Roberts", or spending his time playing with Silly String.

Every time I visit places that sell stuff that can even be remotely tied into Star Citizen. I hear a quiet voice that quickly builds into a roar saying "we need that, wouldn't it be a cool addition to...(uniform, computer, desk, audio,)".

I am normally a very disciplined individual. Yes, he is. He is quite the bore.
Er...um. Thanks Wax. You're welcome. Happy to help
Moving on, I have found my discipline vanishing rapidly. I have no idea how this has happened. I know why my discipline is fading away, it is because this game is so epic and it show no sign of stopping. I do, although, have a theory as to the how, I have this strong belief that it is Waxman.
My wallet came up to me the other day and accused Waxman of some very troubling offenses. Still it hides in the corner of my closet rocking back and forth clutching its knees and very quietly muttering to itself. Is that where it's at?

Oh snap, run little dude! RUN!

Cringe. Oh the horror, the scene before me is ghastly. I I'll try to describe it for you.

Waxman threw open the closet doors and pounced on my defenseless little wallet like a hungry lion pounces on a baby wildebeest. Ough, I think I'm gonna be sick.

I am a Star Citizen addict
For Waxman, I am Joshua Stalcup .
Stay Addicted everybody.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Captain Glume

Re: Thee addiction is real

Postby Captain Glume » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:40 am

LOL! Welcome to the madness, both of you. ;)
Stabby_McPunch

Postby Stabby_McPunch » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:03 am

Hey Waxman, what does Joshua let you fly?
Waxman

Postby Waxman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:52 am

He lets me fly all his ships with the exception for the Phoenix.
I do have to ask nicely to fly the Super Hornet. I have this tendency to goose the engines and back into death and destruction
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Eris

Postby Eris » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Welcome Joshua and Waxman. Treatment is available for your condition, though you could simply choose to enjoy it. Your call.
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:57 pm

That was great! welcome to the both of you :D

Return to “Confessions of a Star Citizen Addict”