Org Logo, can we settle this forever?

Moderators: Board, Queen

Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: Org Logo, can we settle this forever?

Postby Shank » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:06 pm

arcbinder wrote:
Eris wrote:
arcbinder wrote:Forum didn't send me an email about this :( Will have to check this board speculatively more often.

I'd like a new emblem, but we've tried and failed to change it, so I'm resigned to it.

Hmmm. I get emails from the board about things. I wonder if your ISP is blocking us or marking the mail as spam?

Well, I got one this time. I guess last time it got lost somehow :/

I'm subscribed to the Board and many other things on the site, but I do not get notifications either.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Shank wrote:I'm subscribed to the Board and many other things on the site, but I do not get notifications either.

Grrr. I wish there was something I could do about this, but I can't even see the mail server logs , so there's no way for me to find out why, or even if the messages are getting rejected.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Eris wrote:
Shank wrote:I'm subscribed to the Board and many other things on the site, but I do not get notifications either.

Grrr. I wish there was something I could do about this, but I can't even see the mail server logs , so there's no way for me to find out why, or even if the messages are getting rejected.

We can switch to using a SMTP server of our choice...
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Captain Glume wrote:
Eris wrote:

We can switch to using a SMTP server of our choice...

Do you have something specific in mind? Maybe we should take this to private messages to work out the details.

Return to “The Board”