Waiting for the boss

Trading and hauling

Moderators: Board, Queen

mformonkey

Waiting for the boss

Postby mformonkey » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

I spend weeks hauling 10 tons of flopets across the known 'verse, get to the meet and nobody's here. It's enough to make a man weep into the brown sludge they call beer in this part of town.

Well I'm not going anywhere until someone takes these things off my hands. The noise I can live with, but the smell.....

It's not like flopets are even fashionable here.

Wait a minute.....

------

Mformonkey reporting for duty :D
Kagey

Re: Waiting for the boss

Postby Kagey » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Welcome Mformonkey! I look forward to haul'n our assets all over the 'verse for our Queen!

:D
Aegis Avenger -:- Anvil Hornet F7C-M -:- BIRC Merchantman -:- MISC Starfarer -:- MISC Freelancer MIS -:- Origin M50 -:- RSI Aurora LN -:- RSI Constellation
mformonkey

Postby mformonkey » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Hey Kagey,

It's gonna be fun :D

I know we've got lots of members with some very big ships so we ought to be able to get a pretty mean convoy going. The royal ramen and paste must get there on time ;)
Kagey

Postby Kagey » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 am

I like big boats and I can not lie, You other brothers can't deny...
:lol:
Aegis Avenger -:- Anvil Hornet F7C-M -:- BIRC Merchantman -:- MISC Starfarer -:- MISC Freelancer MIS -:- Origin M50 -:- RSI Aurora LN -:- RSI Constellation
Kordis

Postby Kordis » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:44 am

I know Org. Logistics will need a steady supply of consumables. Plus any special runs that are needed for special items.

Gonna be so much fun!
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Not sure if it's here that you wanted me to post Glume or a new thread in this area but...

I'd like to be considered for Merchant and Transport Division Sub-head. If you need my qualifications they are posted here
Kagey

Postby Kagey » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm

The Queen has bestowed the Merchant and Transport Division Sub-head title to me... If my Queen rules otherwise; Blessed be the Will of the Queen.

My qualifications are less lofty then yours, but I am looking forward to incorporating everyone's input to make this Division all we can make it.

As we have little information on how being an Merchant or Transporting will be implemented, and how one makes credits in the endeavors. Let's see how it looks as we get more information.

Regardless, Welcome!

:)
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Kagey Division Head, Merchant and Transportation

You are listed as the Div Head. Gotrek wants a position under you to help with your division.

Have you thought about how you want to structure your division?

I will be doing occasional transportation and trading but do not wish any sort of authoritative role here.

However, as the current Org Logistics head, I need to know if you will be needing to use organization assets like hangar space, commodity storage, pooled monies etc.
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:05 am

huh so it does say Kagey is the Division head for Merchant and Transportation now. Well if the Division Sub-head position is now vacant and if it pleases the Queen, Captain Glume, and you Division Head Kagey. I would be pleased to help you out as your Division Sub-Head

Return to “Merchant and Transport”