The Enablers Treasury Report - Discussion

Asset Management and Administration

Moderators: Board, Queen

Shank
Paste King of SC

Re: The Enablers Treasury Report - Discussion

Postby Shank » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 pm

I totally agree on the password issue, that why I think it should be an Offical Org account.
Eris

Postby Eris » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:14 am

I don't think that creating another account is the right idea, since it really doesn't address the core issue of "org" ownership versus "account" ownership. Also, transferring everything to a new account would render everything we have un-giftable and preclude their use as prizes if we ever want to do that.

Let's see if Batgirl uses my question about org ownership of assets on 5 for Ben (hint hint, Batgirl!) and try to get a better answer.

Also, we've been promised "Org 2.0" for a while now and I wouldn't be surprised if it drops at the same time as the social module in a few weeks from now. It might have some useful updates for us.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Account sharing is a no-go because we wouldn't know WHO suddenly gifted the goodies away etc etc etc. There would be zero accountability.

The hiccup I had was that I gave away a few of the packages as gifts, won a package, bought 3 for the Org and used 5 accounts to redeem the codes. In all that I either didn't get a package or gave away one to many... Oops. So my fault. So we only have 2 for the Org prizes and some more USD from me.

The good news is is that my hangar now consists of like 3 items that are mine, the rest is Org so the difficulty got a lot easier since my upgrading to the Digital Completionists. :D

Return to “Org. Logistics”