The Enablers Treasury Report - Discussion

Asset Management and Administration

Moderators: Board, Queen

Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Discussion area for the Treasury Reports since that thread is locked to keep it nice and clean. :P
Captain Glume

Re: The Enablers Treasury Report - Discussion

Postby Captain Glume » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:26 pm

I owe the Enablers $80...

I have a melted Jan 07 2015, 12:25 pm - Aegis Gladius #2378211 - Reclaimed by Capt_Glume for $80.00 USD that I can unmelt (and get concierge to reset gifting). What say you Enablers? Add a second one of these LTI Gladius's to the prize pool?
Waxman

Postby Waxman » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Sounds like a win, CAPT.
ImageImageMaster of the Hunt
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 am

Sure sounds good.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Ok, there has been enough interested that I will inquire to get it done. I don't think I'll have an issue as Concierge have become very flexible when dealing with prizes.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:20 pm

In case people haven't noticed just what our Treasury Report is saying I'm making this post.

With AC 1.0.1 about to drop with the promise of finally being able to enter private matches allowing member only events and being able to organize scenarios I thought it might be a good idea to list all the prizes we have available for events and the process involved in requesting them for your event.

First, the Prizes! From Least valuable to most valuable:
    5x $15 - Hartwell Music Sentinel 88G (due to a blunder on my part these melt for $12.78)
    15x $25 - $25 Gift Card (we can always get these broken down to $10 if we feel that is better for smaller prizes)
    3x $35 - AMD Never Settle Space Edition Package (complete game packages with the Omega, Beta access, AC Pass, 2 months insurance)
    2x $40 - Aurora MR+ Package (w/ Alpha, 3 months insurance etc)
    2x $80 - Gladius (ship only) w/LTI
    1x $120 - Lightspeed - LTI package (full package, alpha, beta, racing suit etc)

Total in assets listed above: [b]$915[/b]

How get a prize for your org event?

Contact Captain Glume and request one! Note: prize value should reflect the difficulty/prestige of your event. Multi-tiered events can get better prizes etc.

We can melt and reform our assets into smaller prize pools if needed.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:50 pm

So... somehow I miscounted my Omega ships I had available... (due to cig limits they are spead over 3 accounts and mixed in with personal copies).

I gave away one of the 3 that I had reserved for the Org prizes... So. I, once again, owe an amount to the Org coffers... Something I personally loath.

I posted that here so that you'll all understand when I have to change the numbers in the next report. Darn CIG making it so hard to manage this stuff... :|
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:36 pm

Maybe CIG could make an Org account for us, with Nikki and the Capt_Glume, or Treasurer of that time, having access, where we could put everything.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Shank wrote:Maybe CIG could make an Org account for us, with Nikki and the Capt_Glume, or Treasurer of that time, having access, where we could put everything.

That would be nice.

I recently submitted a question for 10FTC asking when orgs will be able to directly hold assets like ships. Hopefully they'll pick my question because I'd really like to have an answer.
jaustin89

Postby jaustin89 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:44 am

Eris wrote:
Shank wrote:Maybe CIG could make an Org account for us, with Nikki and the Capt_Glume, or Treasurer of that time, having access, where we could put everything.

That would be nice.

I recently submitted a question for 10FTC asking when orgs will be able to directly hold assets like ships. Hopefully they'll pick my question because I'd really like to have an answer.

Theoretically we could do it now; we'd just have to create a regular account and then give the password to whichever members needed access (Nikki, Capt_Glume, maybe Arcbinder as the Hand, not sure anyone else needs access).

The problem arises in that there wouldn't be any tiered control of the account and anyone with the password would have the capability to change it; I kinda doubt we want to take that risk unless CIG is aware it's an org account and is willing to reverse any changes should someone take over the account (Unlikely but we still probably shouldn't risk it).

Return to “Org. Logistics”