Poll:How best to 'pay' for Org rental assets? - Discussion

Asset Management and Administration

Moderators: Board, Queen

How best to 'pay' for Org rental assets?

Charge a tax on income. A small % of each members earnings.
40%
Charge a daily/weekly/monthly due that will cover all Org Operations
40%
Leave it up to each member to donate if they wish (must work out how to cover shortages) Most labour intensive.
No votes
WHAT? Pay UEC for benefits! NEVER! Let the Queen cover it all!
No votes
No opinion, whatever everyone else wants is fine with me.
20%

Total votes: 10
Captain Glume

Poll:How best to 'pay' for Org rental assets? - Discussion

Postby Captain Glume » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Hey Enablers,

In a continuing effort to understand the general wishes of our membership I am putting this poll out to get a general idea on how our membership feels about organization owned assets that have a reoccurring cost such as hangar rentals and the like.

Feel free to discuss this as well.
Fettered

Re: Poll:How best to 'pay' for Org rental assets? - Discussi

Postby Fettered » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:48 pm

To be as informed as possible, before voting, when we say rental assets we are talking about things like hangars and such?
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm

as it says above, for hangars and whatnot.

Also, you can change your vote.
Fettered

Postby Fettered » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

It's the what not and such ;) that I wish I knew more about, mostly because it would be nice to know how much things are going to cost us. For instance if we can donate hangars from packages to the Org, I've got a spare Business Hangar or two. I guess I just wish we knew more about what Org costs might be to know what kind of Org income we might need. I tend to be of the "monthly tax" or "donation" mind set depending on how much we're going to need on a regular basis.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Fettered wrote:It's the what not and such ;) that I wish I knew more about, mostly because it would be nice to know how much things are going to cost us. For instance if we can donate hangars from packages to the Org, I've got a spare Business Hangar or two. I guess I just wish we knew more about what Org costs might be to know what kind of Org income we might need. I tend to be of the "monthly tax" or "donation" mind set depending on how much we're going to need on a regular basis.

There is a monthly cost for all hangars except for the OB & VB's with the free starting hangars perk.
Stabby_McPunch

Postby Stabby_McPunch » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:46 am

I like the percentage, because if I take a month off, I owe nothing. Or, if I have a bad month of earnings, I owe very little.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:37 am

Right now I tentatively support a monthly dues payment. However, I am really want to know details of the costs before we decide details of our income. We may find that the costs are negligible.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 am

I'm holding off on voting on the pole till I know more on the economy, also the opinion I would prefer right now is not up.

Monthly due or %, when we know how they work ingame, as well as cost of repairs to any Organization equipment borrowed, so we don't have someone just take ships or otherwise out and use them for ramming others.
Fettered

Postby Fettered » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Eris wrote:Right now I tentatively support a monthly dues payment. However, I am really want to know details of the costs before we decide details of our income. We may find that the costs are negligible.

I'm expecting them to be more than negligible but less than concerning... I didn't have much to do with our running of the Guild city in SWG, but I remember there were enough costs there to mean there was a need for dues, but the due amount wasn't that high and we were a smaller guild less than 100 active players.

I'm expecting something similar.

Return to “Org. Logistics”