Exploration Division sign up

Exploration and navigational services

Moderators: Board, Queen

jaustin89

Re: Exploration Division sign up

Postby jaustin89 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:45 am

Eris wrote:Do you need to have a Google account to access this sign up thing? It's asking me to log in.

I'm not entirely sure, I set the permissions so that anyone with the link can edit it but I have no easy way to verify that it can be done.

There's no option to edit anonymously? I know I see people shown as anonymous on the main roster for pitchfork all the time.
Eris

Postby Eris » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:56 am

Ah, my bad. I keep my browser locked down and I needed to allow javascript and cookies first. I don't know why I didn't think of that before, since I have to do it on a lot of sites.

My ships are now added, though I notice that Captain Glume's list is out of date, and growing increasingly so as the auction continues. :)
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:56 am

That is just MY ships and does not include the DR's ships. :)
Starnemo

Postby Starnemo » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 pm

I added all my ships, but I will mostly scout in my 315P, which will be optimized for long-range exploring and detecting new jump points.
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Thu May 01, 2014 1:01 pm

I want to find abandoned ships and space stations lost ruins i love the eerie feeling in these type of locations and you never know what will jump out at you the hairs on the back of my neck are standing as i type this..can't wait.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon May 05, 2014 1:06 am

Reaper wrote:I want to find abandoned ships and space stations lost ruins i love the eerie feeling in these type of locations and you never know what will jump out at you the hairs on the back of my neck are standing as i type this..can't wait.

ohhhh, me either!
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 am

want to explore so I can find some "juicy" asteroids to gnaw :P
Cryospawn

Postby Cryospawn » Wed May 14, 2014 5:45 am

Sign me up! To me, the Exploration element of this is by far the most interesting aspect. And having the FPS side of it will make it even more interesting and fun! Creeping around an old derelict, finding out that it isn't QUITE abandoned... And then after you clear it, trying to effect repairs so you can salvage the whole ship? Dear lord... I think I need a cold shower...
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed May 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Cryospawn wrote:Sign me up! To me, the Exploration element of this is by far the most interesting aspect. And having the FPS side of it will make it even more interesting and fun! Creeping around an old derelict, finding out that it isn't QUITE abandoned... And then after you clear it, trying to effect repairs so you can salvage the whole ship? Dear lord... I think I need a cold shower...

:P
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Thu May 15, 2014 4:10 pm

Cryospawn wrote:Sign me up! To me, the Exploration element of this is by far the most interesting aspect. And having the FPS side of it will make it even more interesting and fun! Creeping around an old derelict, finding out that it isn't QUITE abandoned... And then after you clear it, trying to effect repairs so you can salvage the whole ship? Dear lord... I think I need a cold shower...

We will have no real lives when this is out...and don't forget to take the cap off for that shower :D

Return to “Exploration”