The Enablers Tagline Contest & Funding Drive Announcement!

ESN - Enablers Spectrum News
The Most Trusted Name In The 'Verse!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Eris

Re: The Enablers Tagline Contest & Funding Drive Announcemen

Postby Eris » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Heh! It wil be all yours then. After this Starfarer (assuming no one comes along and snipes it at the last minute from me) I'll be done with the auctions.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Yes, since you are buying/pledging directly to CIG with your giftcards etc the amount spent (and all the goodies that gives) stay with your account even if you gift them away for lesser (in the eyes of the RSI pledge value) pledges.

It is really a Win, Win, Win. The winner gets to support CIG with more pledges, The Enabers get future prizes to keep us busy and happy and the winner gets something they want badly. The only lose is the hole in the bank account. :lol:
Eris

Postby Eris » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Uh oh. I just realized that I'm about to be in a situation where instead of counting up my pledge amount it will be more natural to count down the rest of the way to grand admiral. That's dangerous!
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Clarifying the start & end dates for the auctions.

The whole time zone issue translating over day borders has caused some confusion. I used GMT to avoid confusion with people from around the world but I think it did not help much.

All auctions run for two days (48 hours). There start date & their end date. These dates are based on what the date is at 12 midnight (0000 hrs.) GMT for the start date and 11:59 PM (2359 hrs.) GMT for the end date.

To put this into perspective in PST time zones (my time zone) the auctions start at 4 PM on the start date -1 and end at 3:59 PM on the end date.

Example: Feb 15 to 16 - Anvil Aerospace Gladiator Bomber LTI - starting bid: $150

Started on Feb 14th at 4:00PM PST and ended on Feb 16th at 3:59pm PST.

I hope this clears things up. So in closing all auctions start and end on EVEN days of the month. ODD days you don't have to worry. 4:00 PM (1600 hrs.) PST on the EVEN days is when the action happens.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Clarifying the start & end dates for the auctions.

The whole time zone issue translating over day borders has caused some confusion. I used GMT to avoid confusion with people from around the world but I think it did not help much.

All auctions run for two days (48 hours). There start date & their end date. These dates are based on what the date is at 12 midnight (0000 hrs.) GMT for the start date and 11:59 PM (2359 hrs.) GMT for the end date.

To put this into perspective in PST time zones (my time zone) the auctions start at 4 PM on the start date -1 and end at 3:59 PM on the end date.

Example: Feb 15 to 16 - Anvil Aerospace Gladiator Bomber LTI - starting bid: $150

Started on Feb 14th at 4:00PM PST and ended on Feb 16th at 3:59pm PST.

I hope this clears things up. So in closing all auctions start and end on EVEN days of the month. ODD days you don't have to worry. 4:00 PM (1600 hrs.) PST on the EVEN days is when the action happens.
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 am

Guess what friends!?!

Feb 27 to 28 - MISC Starfarer Tanker LTI - starting bid: $175

That's right, we have ANOTHER Starfarer!

The previous owner asked that it not be listed until after the current one had ended. So the rest of you still have a chance!

Happy Bidding!
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:10 am

This is the final auction on now...
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:53 am

Hey everyone, we have a last minute auction item. A 'Next Generation Aurora (LN)' package with alpha/beta and LTI! It will be auctioned off on March 1st so stay tuned!
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 am

Nice
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:28 pm

The big Tagline vote will begin this Friday and will run for 7 days! We are close to having our new timeline and the big results from the fundraising!

Return to “Announcements”