SC News Compilation link(auto updates)

ESN - Enablers Spectrum News
The Most Trusted Name In The 'Verse!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Gotrek65

Re: SC News Compilation link(auto updates)

Postby Gotrek65 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 am

So hows the stability of 2.0.0 percentage of crashes/errors? average length of playtime between crashes/errors?
einnyen

Postby einnyen » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:32 am

Solaias, Notable Joe, and I ran around for a couple of hours tonight

I'd say we had some fun. A few crashes but not as many as what I had anticipated. Flying a Retaliator is pretty bad ass. The Connie is good too though. The benefit to the connie vs tali from the pilots seat is the ability to fire guns. I would imagine that will a full compliment for a Tali that you'd have much better throw weight than the connie.

The Super Hornet rear seat is, apparently, still bugged. Robin tried 2 or 3 times to get in mine and he CTD each time.

Trying to group up can be a bit of a challenge. The game will tell you if someone from your contact list is on a particular server, however most of the time that server is full (they max out at 16). If you try to join with a full server you will get an error and then only be able to get to your Hangar and Area 18. I did not try to get to the PU via the Elevator in the Hangar after a server full message so that might still be possible.

Inviting your contacts to a group (max size 8) is pretty easy, however it does not seem as though it kills the group if you crash. Also it does not show who is actually in the group after a crash. YMMV on this one.

Even with all the issues I had a blast tonight. Thanks Joe and Robin. Looking forward to this becoming our new Friday evening/Sunday evening thing to do!
AEGIS - Gladius, Retaliator, Vanguard
ANVIL - F7C-M Super Hornet, T3A Gladiator
C/O - Mustang Delta
DRAKE - Herald
MISC - Hull A, Hull B, Star G
ORIGIN - M50, 350R, 325A
Gotrek65

Postby Gotrek65 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:42 am

guess i'll wait till 2.1 then unless I get bored before it's release.
SilverlightPony

Postby SilverlightPony » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:31 am

einnyen wrote:If you try to join with a full server you will get an error and then only be able to get to your Hangar and Area 18.

Back up to the main menu and wait a minute or so, the "elevator" menu will return to normal.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:20 pm

envy envy envy

I can't even start downloading yet. I've moved my RV forward so I can get reception on the RV park wifi, but during the day it is practically unusable: right now it's only giving 0.6 Mbps. Hopefully it will be better this evening.

Return to “Announcements”