Gotrek65, requesting Division Sub Head Position

Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here?

Moderators: Board, Queen

Gotrek65

Gotrek65, requesting Division Sub Head Position

Postby Gotrek65 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Reposting this in the proper sub forum.

I'm not really sure how the picking of people in leadership roles goes but I'm just posting this here to let you know I'd "like" to be considered for the Division Sub Head for either Logistics or Merchant and Trading or even Captain.

For anyone who didn't see my post on the SCAA thread in the subscribers den I do have a bit of experience with the EVE Online game.

A little bit about me: My name is Andrew, I'm 27 graduated college from ITT Tech with a AAS(Associates in Applied Science) Majoring in Computer Networking. I'm very detail oriented(I love details and complex things) when I play'd EVE Online I'd check for dev blogs every day because they were good for knowing what updates are coming next and figuring out the new features before they even hit live. And if the blog didn't answer all my questions I'd hop onto the test server and figure it out before it even hit live.

My experience in EVE Online varied without going into details on every corporation i've been apart of i'll try to keep it to the point. I've been able to turn about a billion isk(the price of a dreadnaught) into 25 billion net ISK by trading through t he market over 8 months. While running my own corporation with about 35 people at it's highest point I managed 2 POS(player owned structures) refueling, researching, manufacturing, defense. While also organizing mining operations to supply the efforts to build capital ships for the corporation.

I've also had some experience in null security space in the alliance Band of Brothers. I mostly did mining, research, and production with them. With the ocasional roaming for space security.

I hope you might take the time to consider me for either of these positions.

Gotrek65

P.S. you can move this thread to the members section if there is one.
Reaper

Re: Gotrek65, requesting Division Sub Head Position

Postby Reaper » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 am

There is one and welcome aboard ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”