Azimuth

Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here?

Moderators: Board, Queen

Azimuth

Azimuth

Postby Azimuth » Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello everyone! I found this group in describing my wishes in chatroll for an organization that I could roleplay in, and do odd jobs from one side of the spectrum to another, and I was referred to SCAA.

To explain my motives: I haven't really found something that I specifically want to do in Star Citizen, as it all seems really fun, and so I took inspiration from the anime "Gintama" to run jobs consisting of whatever came up. I have an Aurora LN, and a Cutlass so I figured that I could manage to fit in most situations.
I wanted to find a role-play group because; I find myself creating characters that look as close as possible to me in real life, and I have never role played a character in a game. I read a lot of sci-fi novels, and after reading many space ship-captain focused books, I really admired some specifically James Holden from "Calibans War" and "Leviathan Wakes". He is an ice hauler who gets caught up in events way over his head, but I like these heroes that rise up just from their good will and experience in flying.

As a note for me as a player: I believe I am I very good flyer, I am always the first to pick up a plane or helicopter to transport my friends. I fly low, fast, and between objects in any game, and I feel like I have a great knack for tactical decisions, though my FPS reactions may not be the fastest.
I hope you all can help me to learn to roleplay and stay in character, and that I can help you get where you need to go! Thank you for reading!
Captain Glume

Re: Azimuth

Postby Captain Glume » Thu May 29, 2014 12:06 am

Hello Azimuth! Welcome to the org! And your exactly right, what your looking for is exactly what our fun group has in abundance. Assets, fun and friendship. :P
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Thu May 29, 2014 7:17 am

Welcome.

*Passes a tube of Smarties flavored paste. *

"First one's free."

;)
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 pm

when you say smarties, do you mean the tasty chocolate covered in a hard candy shell or that power stuff in circles?
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Captain Glume wrote:when you say smarties, do you mean the tasty chocolate covered in a hard candy shell or that power stuff in circles?

I have one for each. You choose which you want or you can mix them.

;)
Azimuth

Postby Azimuth » Fri May 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Not sure why but the thread doesn't seem to show in the introduce yourself forum.. atleast for me.
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Fri May 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Howdy Azimuth!
Cryospawn

Postby Cryospawn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:58 am

Welcome to the crew! And whatever you do, read the fine print!!!
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 am

Don't listen to Cryospawn there is nothing to see there :D and welcome to the Party.
Akaroc

Postby Akaroc » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Welcome Azimuth.

You made an excellent choice for an inspiration, Gintama is an excellent anime and I feel that his style of taking any odd job would fit in well within the Star Citizen Verse.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”