Akaroc

Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here?

Moderators: Board, Queen

Akaroc

Akaroc

Postby Akaroc » Fri May 02, 2014 8:52 am

Hello, I am Akaroc and I am a Star Citizen addict.

My primary organization is IRONFIST which is a multi-gaming community that I have been a part of for over 2 years and am extremely committed too. With this said, I have been a constant reader and occasional poster in the "I'm beginning to get addicted! A.K.A Star Citizen's AA" Subscriber Den thread since September 2013 and am a fan of the community that has been founded through that thread. With the Multiple Org system coming into play in the near future I decided that I would also like to be a part of this community as well and am waiting for when I can accept the invite.

My intended focus within the Enablers community is to primarily be social aspects of the game/forums although I am open to participating in other aspects as well...as long as they wouldn't result in a conflict of interest with my responsibilities as an officer of IRONFIST.

A few things to know about me:
Where I live: Utah, USA
First video game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for NES
Primary MMO's: Planetside, Star Wars Galaxies, Matrix Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Conan, Aion, & Planetside 2
Chris Roberts games that I have played: Wing Commander IV & Freelancer

Star Citizen related information about me:
Current Star Citizen pledge tier: Completionist
Initial pledge package: Rear Admiral
Does my girlfriend know how much I have pledged?: Yes
Ingame role(s) that interest me the most: information broker/runner & merchandise transportation
Other ingame interests: When not actively working on a specific ingame task you will likely find me hanging out in various bars/clubs found in the Verse. I spent obscene numbers of hours ingame hanging out in SWG cantina's or MxO bars/dance-clubs so that I could get to know other people in the community. My time spent in Star Citizen will likely be very similar.

Thank you for the invite into this community and I look forward to getting to know each of you as we experience the wonders of The Verse. Feel free to ask me questions either in this thread or through private messages.

*Edited my initial version of this intro to be less about my Star Citizen addiction and more about me personally...since what I typed last night at 3AM...when I wasn't thinking clearly would be better used for a confession of my addiction instead*
Eris

Re: Akaroc

Postby Eris » Sat May 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Welcome! Another Completionist for our ranks. Woot!

I wonder if we could get any more to join us and acheive the dubious distinction of being the guild with the most Completionists per capita. :D
Akaroc

Postby Akaroc » Sun May 04, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks for the welcome Eris,

Glad that I can do my part by adding to your collection of Completionists. Took some time this afternoon to get registered on the Enabler Mumble server so I will likely be logged into that fairly often.
Shank
Paste King of SC

Postby Shank » Sun May 04, 2014 8:58 am

Oh crap, now we have another addiction...Completionist Collecting.

;)

Welcome aboard.
Reaper

Postby Reaper » Sun May 04, 2014 10:11 pm

We need to sell a sh## load of paste to catch up.

And welcome Akaroc i look forward to frequenting some bars with you :)
Captain Glume

Postby Captain Glume » Mon May 05, 2014 12:42 am

Welcome Akaroc!

I see our interests are quite similar. As a fellow completionest I give you a warm welcome! :twisted:

Collecting completionists, :lol:
Cryospawn

Postby Cryospawn » Thu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm

I would be willing to let someone buy me the completionist package, and then I could join your illustrious ranks. :) Just sayin... :lol:
Akaroc

Postby Akaroc » Fri May 16, 2014 4:53 am

I wish you luck in finding that generous of a person. You never know what the future brings especially when it comes to Star Citizen...so I guess anything is possible.
Cryospawn

Postby Cryospawn » Sun May 18, 2014 5:08 am

Very true. However, I don't think I will ever be that lucky, and even if someone did offer, I am unsure how I would react. I may joke a lot, but I think I would have a real hard time letting anyone spend that kind of money on me.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”