Question: What's the structure of the guild like?

Not a member? Interested in becoming one? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Gunslingr

Re: Question: What's the structure of the guild like?

Postby Gunslingr » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 am

how solid is this structure i was a member of another Org. it grew so fast that it caused, for lack of a better terms, a power struggle or power postioning to occur . as soon as that happened it whole vib changed and left a bad wake . so i gues the the question is . are you going to control the speed at which the Org grows , or will it be left to each division head . .. to be blunt i dont want to get involved with another group that will grow so fast that it losses its own identity adn falls apart . ok all of that is random LOL but i hope it makes sense . thanks
Batgirl

Postby Batgirl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Very solid. We grew the board and the primary members. From here as we add new members they will not get lost as every job you can possibly do at this point has a division head and some already have 1 or 22 Sub Division Heads. We will be big someday, but we will never lose that small feel.
Serend

Postby Serend » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:51 am

Just a quick thanks to those who are laboring in the vineyards of SCAA: council members, the queen, her minions, et. al. It's real work to get it all together and keep it running smoothly, so tip o' the hat to you. I'll be happy to help, though my tech skills are rather paleolithic. :D

Serend
Serend

Postby Serend » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm a little confused over the difference (if there is one) between the Enablers and SCAA. Would someone speak briefly to this? Are there two organizations?
Pathagarus

Postby Pathagarus » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:23 am

Serend wrote:I'm a little confused over the difference (if there is one) between the Enablers and SCAA. Would someone speak briefly to this? Are there two organizations?

SCAA is not an organization or guild in SC, the Enablers are. That is the short & sweet of it. Most Enablers are members of SCAA but not all members of SCAA are Enablers.
Eris

Postby Eris » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:32 am

Adding a little more detail, SCAA is just a loose association of Star Citizen fans - we addicts who can't get enough of it. It's also come together around Batgirl's videos. Anyone can be an SCAA "member" since there really isn't a formal definition of membership - it's just whoever bothers to post in the SCAA related threads on the RSI site.

The Enablers, though, is an official Star Citizen organization with a formal membership. (We also accept people who are formally members of other orgs since CIG has stated that multi-org membership is planned for the future - we send invitations to these people on request to keep track of them.)

You dont' actually have to be an SCAA member to join the Enablers, nor vice versa, but there is a lot of overlap, obviously.
Serend

Postby Serend » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 am

Thanks guys! Now, can anybody tell me how I update my RSI sig/tagline to the new one ("rehab not an option")?

Return to “About The Enablers”