Welcome to the Home of The Enablers

Not a member? Interested in becoming one? Ask your questions here!

Moderators: Board, Queen

Batgirl

Welcome to the Home of The Enablers

Postby Batgirl » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Welcome Org Members. I am Batgirl the current Queen of The Enablers. My vision for the Organization is simple. I want us to be friendly, outgoing and accepting of all play styles. We will be social in nature but quite active in all there is to do in the Star Citizen Universe.

So if all you want to do is sit in a bar and talk we will have a place for you!

If raiding Vanduul space is your thing, then tree will be someone here to fly on your wing and help you out.

The rules are simple. Be kind to the other members and other people in the universe. Well, the ones that aren;t trying to shot you down anyway. Be as active as you want and try to be interactive with other members.

Other than that, this is your Organization. Help make it the best one in the SC Universe! Oh! Forgot the biggest rule of them all, "If you're not having fun it's not worth it!" Have fun! If what you're doing is not, try something different. There will be so much to do I am sure we will all find things we enjoy to do and some things we dread. With such a diverse group of like and dislikes we will have people doing everything. Now get out there and bring in more like minded members and let's take our little part of the galaxy and set up our new home!
Dr_Anatine

Re: Welcome to the Home of The Enablers

Postby Dr_Anatine » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Rawk!

Return to “About The Enablers”